• We all know Samsung's leading the way for cutting edge technology!
• Get amongst it with this Samsung Series 3 Laptop!
• Humming with a 2nd Gen Core i7 processor, 4GB of Ram and a nifty 500GB hard drive
• Plus it's got the necessities such as; 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN, Windows 7 Home Premium and a 4-in-1 memory card reader!
• Snap up a deal today!
With its sleek and slim design, this Samsung NP300V5A-A0BUS notebook delivers powerful quad-core computing, fast Internet connectivity and widescreen viewing in one portable PC!
Powered by an Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2 GHz quad-core processor with up to 3.1 GHz Max Turbo Frequency and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, the NP300V5A-A0BUS lets you move between applications quickly and easily. Store data and multimedia files on the 500 GB hard drive! Plus, Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit is pre-installed!
Back up data on DVDs and CDs with the DVD±RW DL drive. With integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000, you'll enjoy bright and clear images on the 15.6-inch widescreen display. Connect to the Internet using the 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN port! The onboard 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN helps reduce cable clutter so you can surf the Internet at home, in the office or Wi-Fi hotspots.
With the Samsung Series 3 notebook, you can transfer files from SD, SDHC, SDXC and MMC flash cards using its built-in 4-in-1 memory card reader. Keep in touch with family and friends with the 1.3 MP HD webcam. HDMI, USB 2.0, VGA and audio ports are provided for connecting a variety of devices such as printers, flash drives, digital cameras and more!
Order your Samsung NP300V5A-A0BUS Core i7-2670QM 2.2 GHz notebook today!
What do you mean by Manufacturer Recertified?
Manufacturer Recertified Products are products that undergo the manufacturer's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, all units undergo a stringent quality refurbishment process.
Each Manufacturer Recertified Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection
- Is repackaged (including appropriate cables, new box, etc.)
- Is checked to ensure no major cosmetic blemishes remain (unit may still have minor blemishes)
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system (where appropriate)
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
What should I expect when I purchase a Manufacturer Recertified Product?
- Substantial savings
- A fully functional unit
- The assurance that the unit meets both the manufacturer's and First In's quality standards
General Features: Brushed black metal exterior with brushed chrome trim Slim bezel design Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit pre-installed w/CoA and reinstallation partition 6-Cell Li-ion battery Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.2 GHz quad-core processor 3.1 GHz Max Turbo Frequency, 6 MB Intel Smart Cache, 5 GT/s DMI, Intel Hyper-Threading Technology 4 GB DDR3 RAM (supports up to 8 GB) 500 GB hard drive DVD±RW DL drive Intel HD Graphics 3000 Integrated audio with 3-watt (1.5W x 2) stereo speakers 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN 1.3 MP HD webcam 4-in-1 memory card reader 103-key keyboard with touch pad and key pad Kensington lock slot Power button Power, hard drive, wireless LEDs EPEAT Gold compliant Energy Star 5.2 rated TCO 3.0 certified 15.6-inch widescreen display (1366 x 768 resolution) 220 nits brightness