- I only see a few items, do you sell other stuff?
- What is the schedule for new items?
- What does ERP stand for?
- I missed yesterday's deals, can I still get something?
- How do I return a product?
- What are my payment options?
- Why do I have to pay shipping on individual units?
- How long does it take for my purchases to be delivered?
- What are my shipping options?
- Do you ship internationally?
- How can I track my order?
- Can I pick up my purchase?
- Can I get notified of deals by email?
- What does Manufacturer Recertified mean?
- What should I expect when I buy a Manufacturer Recertified product?
- Are all of your products Manufacturer Recertified?
- What do I do if I've lost my Password?
1. I only see a few items, do you sell other stuff?
Yes, we sell a huge range of tech, home and kids products. Each day the products on sale change and the sale goes for 24 hours, from 10am to 10am the next day. Please see the How you save $$$ section, which explains how we offer you NZ's best tech, home and kid's deals everyday at 10am! Subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you don't miss out.
2. What is the schedule for new items?
Our deals roll over every day at 10am, just in time for you to have settled into your desk with a hot cup of coffee. To ensure you do not miss out on a great deal, it pays to sign up to daily email, delivered fresh to your inbox at 10am. Click here to register.
3. What does ERP stand for?
ERP stands for Estimated Retail Price. Unlike a lot of other daily deals sites, we do not use the Recommended Retail Price given to us by our suppliers....who always want to bump the price up to make the deal look better.
We use www.pricespy.co.nz and www.priceme.co.nz, who price index a lot of the products we sell against the big retailers. We base our ERP on the prices other reputable retailers have listed the product on PriceSpy and/or PriceMe, which is much lower than the ERP used by other daily deal sites. We actively encourage the use of PriceSpy and PriceMe â€“ we have the lowest prices in New Zealand and nothing to hide!
4. I missed yesterday's deals, can I still get something?
Sorry, we don't make any promises. You can try checking in with the customer services team through the Contact page to see if you might be in luck.
5. How do I return a product?
If you have a problem with your purchase, then you'll need to lodge a return request with our customer services team through the Contact page. We'll get in touch with the details for return and you will need to send it back to us or directly to the supplier. Think of us as being like a normal shop - when you buy something and you have a problem, you take it back to the store. We run on the same principle, so shipping is at your cost.
You need to bear in mind that we will repair and/or replace faulty goods, but won't necessarily refund them unless we are unable to repair or replace. This is as per our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. We also won't take goods back for "buyers remorse" - if you change your mind, there's no guarantee sorry.
6. What are my payment options?
The only payment method we accept is credit card, your account will be charged in NZD and Sonovatex will appear on your statement. You can pay via MasterCard or Visa through our secure payment gateway, backed by ANZ and Comodo, so you can be confident you money is safe with us, and your details are secure.
7. Why do I have to pay shipping on individual units?
To get the best deals for you, we source goods from all around the globe, from a multitude of different suppliers, see How you save $$$ to find out more. This means that shipping rates will vary from item to item, we warehouse and ship most items, but we also have some items drop-shipped (sent) directly from the supplier to your doorstep.
While we would love to combine shipping for you, different products often get shipped to us and to you at different times. We send products in batches and while sometimes we may end up sending you two products in the same courier bag, our warehouse staff would end up pulling all their hair out if we made them manually go through all the sales receipts and try to make sure they put all of the ones you ordered together. We wish it was something we could accommodate, but at this time, we just cannot, sorry!
8. How long does it take for my purchases to be delivered?
Every product we sell will have the delivery date clearly listed underneath the freight pricing. The date listed is the date we expect to ship it out of our warehouse.
Please see How you save $$$ for more information around our delivery model. Standard delivery is 10-14 days from the day the deal closes. If you need something that day, we recommend buying it from a retail store. If you want to save hundreds of dollars every time you buy and you are prepared to wait 10-14 days, buy your products off FirstIn.
Shop smarter. Shop better. Join FirstIn.
11. How can I track my order?
Just go to www.courierpost.co.nz and type in your track and trace number.
12. Can I pick up my purchase?
No, this creates huge issues for our warehouse staff who have to pull the item out and set it aside for your arrival, we would end up with a massive storage area just for pickups.
13. Can I get notified of deals by email?
You sure can. Use the boxes at the top of the page, or visit our registration page. We'll fire through a notification of each day's deals around 10am every day. We hate spam, so we have full opt-out capability, as well as ensuring that your email is only used for Firstin.co.nz mailouts, we do not give your contact details to anyone!
14. What does Manufacturer Recertified mean?
Manufacturer Recertified Products are products that undergo the manufacturer's stringent refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. While only some units are returned due to technical issues, all units undergo a stringent quality refurbishment process.
Each Manufacturer Recertified Product:
- Is fully tested (including full burn-in testing).
- Is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing.
- Is put through a thorough cleaning process and inspection.
- Is repackaged (including appropriate cables, new box, etc.).
- Is checked to ensure no major cosmetic blemishes remain (unit may still have minor blemishes).
- Includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system (where appropriate).
- Is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock.
15. What should I expect when I purchase a Manufacturer Recertified Product?
- Substantial savings.
- A fully functional unit.
- The assurance that the unit meets both the manufacturer's and FirstIn's quality standards.
16. Are all of your products Manufacturer Recertified?
No. We sell both new, Manufacturer Recertified products and Refurbished. Manufacturer Recertified and Refurbished products normally enjoy a further discount to our already fantastic prices. Manufacturer Recertified and Refurbished products will be clearly labelled.
17. What do I do if I've lost my Password?
No problem, click here and we'll email it to you.